Pages

Breaking News

MAKEUP WISHLIST | FALL

If I could choose investing my money into skincare or makeup, I would definitely go for skincare and you should too. Great skincare, which works for your skin, is key to everything and if your skin sucks, not even makeup for hundreds of dollars will look good on your skin and you should keep this in mind. Anyway having some good makeup, which you can rely on is always important. Remember, that it is better to have one good thing in your makeup bag than ten shitty ones. It is pretty much over me buying almost everything I see and lately I try to buy only things which work with my skin type. So I made a wishlist of some makeup I tried, liked and I'm definitely sure it will not be a miss. 

The first thing is a Dior Backstage foundation. It comes in a huge range of colors and I'm in love. I never really liked the regular Dior foundations, as they never matched my skin color and were too dark for me, but here I found my shade at the first try and it was an absolute match. As you may know I have problems with finding some good foundation, but this is love at the first wear and I love everything about this. Definitely need to have this in my makeup bag. 

The second thing is this Nars X Erdem eyeshadow palette which took my heart too. First I wasn't sure if I wanted this, but then I tried and I'm sure I need this. I absolutely love the texture and pigmentation of Nars eyeshadows and the packaging looks sick too, so this can't be missing and needs to be added to my collection. Also, it is very small and don't have any colors I would't like, so it will be a perfect palette for everyday use and also travelling.

As I don't get to sleep as much as I would like to and you can definitely see that under my eyes, I need some perfect concealer, which hides everything. When I touched this one, I couldn't believe how smooth, creamy and high coverage is that. Perfect for the under eye and also some redness. Love the shade Chantilly and don't get confused. Vanilla is not the lightest shade, eventhough in some Sephora stores they sell this one as the lightest one.

I was always using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer under my eyeshadow and don't get me wrong I still love this one, but I think it is time for a change and I would like to try this Nars Primer. Let's see which one performs better.

And the last thing on my wishlist is this Urban Decay All nighter setting spray. I've heard a lot about this one and you definitely want your whole makeup to be set and stay all day on your face, so let's see if this thing helps or not.  

And what is on your wishlist?


insta @hautebasicsblog


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Thank you for your feedback! :)